Cloudbrink: The Future of Remote Work
Cloudbrink is a software-only solution that delivers in-office experience to the modern remote workforce, no matter where they are. With Cloudbrink, employees can work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere else with the same speed and security as if they were in the office.
Cloudbrink is Faster - 30X faster and greatly increases Remote Worker Internet Speed
Cloudbrink's Zero Trust Access (aka Hybrid Access as a Service) works by creating a dedicated, secure connection between the employee's device and the company's applications. This is created and optimized for each business-critical application, so employees can experience the same level of performance whether they are working from home or in the office.
Cloudbrink is also easy to deploy and manage. There is no hardware to install or configure, and IT teams can easily manage Cloudbrink from a central dashboard.
Cloudbrink is the perfect solution for businesses that want to give their employees the flexibility to work from anywhere, while still ensuring that they have a secure and productive experience.
Here are some of the key benefits of Cloudbrink's Zero Trust Access:
- Delivers in-office experience to the modern remote workforce, no matter where they are
- Improves employee productivity and satisfaction
- Connects to all clouds, data centers and apps
- Reduces IT costs
- Easy to deploy and manage
- Secure and reliable
- The only zero-trust solution with Automated Moving Target Defense (AMTD)
Watch this short interview with MySecurity Media and CEO Prakash Mana
Use Cases for the Cloudbrink Zero Trust Access Solution
- Remote access: Cloudbrink's Zero Trust Access Service can be used to provide secure remote access to applications and data for employees, contractors, and partners.
- Work From Anywhere: Cloudbrink provides faster connectivity than with or without traditional legacy VPNs, ZTNA or SDP solutions.
- Branch office access: Cloudbrink can be used to provide secure access to applications and data for users in branch offices.
- IoT security: Cloudbrink's Bridge mode can be used to secure access to IoT devices.
- Data center security: Cloudbrink's service can be used to secure access to data centers.
- Compliance: Cloudbrink helps organizations to meet compliance requirements, such as HIPAA and PCI DSS.
Cloudbrink's Zero Trust Acess service with AMTD is part of the future of Secure and Fast Remote Connectivity
As organizations need to replace legacy VPN systems, Gartner recommends adopting new, more secure principles and technologies centered around SASE, ZTNA, and UCaaS. Cloudbrink has brought these technologies together in one simple solution; Hybrid Access as a Service (HAaaS).